Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Choice...

Today, I voted. Pro-life. So there.
(Pictured above is the pro-life voter "sticker" that my daughter Andrea inked on my left hand after we left the polls today; we were supposed to get a sticker on our shirts, or so they said, but my daughter Mary was the only one who actually did, lol...so Andrea & I decided that we would wear our "banners" anyway!)
I am an unabashed, unashamed, unafraid pro-life mom of eight ~ with two more in Heaven. I have been reading and re-reading up on all that I could find "out there" on Barack Obama and John McCain...also a few of the third party candidates, Chuck Baldwin being the best.
This is my platform, my soapbox...and I intend to keep it that way. I can come to this Blog and write about whatever I like, and tonight, I choose to write about being a pro-life voter.
There is really nothing more I need to say here; all you readers know what it means to vote your conscience, and as a fully faithful, practicing Roman Catholic, I voted mine today. 
Yes, today I voted. Pro-life. So there.
My story, and I'm sticking to it...

4 comments:

Lerin said...

Mom of 8 on earth and 2 saints in Heaven? You are already my hero! :) Thanks for the comment on my blog. I was so uplifted by Fr Frank, I had to share. :)

Now, it's time to pray for Obama and the conversion of his heart... and to storm Heaven with prayers for the unborn, that FOCA will never see the light of day.

Easter Almuena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Easter Almuena said...

Jenn,
You continue to amaze! I agree with Lerin... I greatly admire you, your life. Do continue to blog that we may learn from you, dear mother. I have 5 children whom I homeschool and I still have much to learn. Thank you Jenn for being a good example to us!

*~JennD.'J.M.J.'~* said...

Ladies ~ You may not believe this, but today I just noticed your comments! (or should I say "compliments" lol)
You both flatter me too much ;)...I'm doing a virtual *blush* here...
Thank-you for visiting my General Blog; most people I think go to my Catholic one, but it's nice when someone visits me here, in my "other life" lol...
Easter ~ You are certainly one to talk, praising me of all people! Don't you realize that everyone so looks up to YOU?!?
Lerin ~ Your Blog is a delight to read, and your children are beautiful. I hope you are feeling better soon with this new little one, so you don't miss a minute of life along the way!
God bless you both. :)