Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Quick Note...

I don't know what is going on with Blogger lately, but it seems that comments are being posted to my Blogs (all 3 of them!) without my knowledge. I have only found them later, and been able to respond to all of my friends here...
I just want to thank one and all who have posted comments to me over the past month or two, when this first seems to have started. I don't know how it is, as I am shown on my Account pages as moderating all comments! It is not that I don't trust you all to leave kindly remarks ~ or at least polite ones, lol ~ but please bear with me if I don't answer in the first day or two.
Sometimes I come to my Blogs only a couple of times in a week, as I get busy with other things, or I might not be feeling especially inspired to write.
I do love each and every one of your observations, and I love to reply.
As soon as I can get this fixed, I intend to, believe me! I like to know when comments are being left for me, as I find it rude not to answer someone when they post a remark or question!!
Thanks for your patience... :)...and I send my Greetings to your Angels.

2 comments:

Pause said...

Yes I had that happen to me too for a while, even ended up adding a second email address before it stated correcting itself.

*~JennD.'J.M.J.'~* said...

hey there...I went to your Blog ~ very entertaining, lol.
I did fix the problem, so I hope that I am now back on the right track...
Thanks for stopping by & come back anytime! glad to have ya! ;)