Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Such A Twit, lol...

Ok ~ I cannot believe how long it's been since I wrote an update in here! How could I let it go like that!?!
Well, I am here to report that I am finally an official "Twit" and I will be logging in there as often as possible to let anyone who cares to know my daily thoughts. This Blog will continue to be home to my longer musings, as it was always meant to be...but it will be fun to catch others' quick doings as they happen! The link can be found on my sidebar to the right...
I love this little blue bird; he looks so happy to be here, doesn't he? :)
I am by no means abandoning my Blog ~ no NEVER that!! It's just that I find that many times I want to write an entry & lack the time to do so...so this will keep my "fans" updated, lol.
And it will keep my hand in the proverbial Internet "pot," so to speak.
So, onward and upward, as they say, eh? And let the fun begin!

No comments: