Sunday, August 24, 2008

Entry for August 11, 2008 ~ Frustration...

My current mood...
Frustration with myself and a situation currently in my life!
Not my family, oh no ~ they are great, thank-you very much. I get along wonderfully well with my husband and children; all is fine on that front.
What I am talking about is this darned website, the one we know as Yahoo 360!
I have tried to find the answers to problems in the Help pages, only to meet with dissatisfaction and yes, frustration!
I have written to the Powers That Be @ Yahoo, only to meet the same.
I cannot find answers to simple questions concerning the hold-up with my own avatar, why it doesn't show and why, when I try to save a 'favorite' or edit my personal photos, it disappears, and also, the entire page ~ unless, of course, I delete said avatar!
When will the good folks @ Yahoo come to my aid?
They write back and tell me that I must wait until all updates are completed and all bugs are eradicated.
Fine.
Well, Yahoo, that's been done and I'm still waiting...
Still waiting here...
Waiting...
Ok, maybe I'm done waiting. Maybe I will just delete the stupid thing and keep to actual photos!
At least, they cannot delete my family!!!

No comments: