Sunday, August 24, 2008

Entry for November 21, 2007 ~ A New Blog for Me...

I have decided to start a new Blog.
No, I am not leaving Yahoo 360*...altho' I find that there are some things that can be done with Google's Blogger that I cannot do here...but I do like this one, as well, so besides the one I already have here, which I use for general blogging, and the one I have @ Google that I use for Catholic writings, I will also have another @ Google for posting about my Art, and my answer to my Muse where that is concerned.
This is a decision that I finally reached today, while browsing other Blogs, which other Artists have set up for their own use, to post their drawings/paintings, etc.
I have always liked the idea for myself, and this is the right time, I think...
So, for anyone who is interested to see what I am doing there, here is the link: DrawingIsMyLife
Also, for anyone who cares to read my Catholic ramblings, here is the link to that page, as well: My Musing...
This will be a short entry this evening, as I am going over there right now to post my introductory entry. This should be quite interesting, I think ~ we'll see where it leads me.......

No comments: