Sunday, August 24, 2008

Entry for January 05, 2007

Well, here we are further into the winter of 2007, and still no snow! I just may have to start praying...we will probably get it around Easter time and then everyone will be complaining and getting sick! They just said on the radio that this is the first time of two winter months, no snow since 1878! bummer!
Ok, enough of that!...
I think I will just ignore this lack of weather and draw a picture ~ I have a backlog of ideas I want to get to...now is the perfect time!
Even tho' we are pretty much stuck inside this time of year, there is so much to do!
I dream of my summer garden; we put in our new lawn finally, so the flowers are all I can think about; I can't wait to see my 'dream' in reality...should be beautiful!
Hopefully I will get some of this done; we'll see, eh?

No comments: